Learn how to deliver the Outcomes that matter and align your organization.
“Outcome Delivery is the one-stop-shop for design thinking, lean startup, jobs-to-be-done and Agile delivery. It connects all the dots to create awesome experiences and the outcomes that matter.”
Jamie O’Shaunessey, Product manager at Skype
Our two-day Outcome Delivery Practitioner (ODP) workshop combines a mixture of interactive exercises, practical real-life examples, and lively discussion.
Throughout this class you’ll have a chance to interact and share your experiences of how you’ve used Outcome Delivery in your organisation, or how you plan to use it going forward. Following the completion of the course, all participants will be given the Outcome Delivery Practitioner certification.
What you get:
You will learn how to apply Outcome Delivery to build better products and services, and how to use the toolkit to run your own workshops..
Our courses provide an engaging and intense learning environment. We combine real-world case studies combined with hands-on learning so you walk out with the skills and knowledge to get started with Outcome Delivery.
Monday 26th November 2018: 9.00AM – 5.00PM –
Tuesday 27th November 2018: 9.00AM – 5.00PM
Registration opens at 8:30AM, Monday 26th November
Price: £1080 + VAT
Who Should Attend:
Product Managers, Product Owners, innovators, entrepreneurs, and coaches; anyone looking for hands-on tools to apply to their product innovation and delivery
Getting started with Outcome Delivery
- Why Outcome Delivery matters
- Introduction to the Outcome Delivery framework
- Defining the problem and deeper problem analysis
- Understanding your customers
- How to run field research
- Using customer data effectively
- How to create and quantify outcome metrics
- Customer vs business outcomes
- Designing testable hypotheses
- Generating and prioritizing Options
- Creating outcome driven experiments
- Building effective release strategies
- Tracking and managing workflow
MEASURE AND ADAPT
- How to measure value progressively
- Measuring impact at multiple levels
- Continuous learning and adapting
What you get:
- 2 days of interactive, hands-on training
- Certification as an Outcome Delivery Practitioner
- The Outcome Delivery starter kit
A 50% refund will be granted on cancellations up to two weeks before the event. Once we are two weeks out from the first day of the event, there will be no refunds granted and 100% of the ticket price must be paid.
It is possible to change the participant information to allow a replacement to attend the event in your place.
For other questions, email email@example.com